Adult Education (ESL)
The Mission and Vision of the Berrien Springs Public Schools Community Education Program is to provide education that challenges students to become lifelong learners and to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to be productive citizens in our changing global community.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
A program that attracts and retains a large number of foreign-born adults, primarily spouses of students attending Andrews University. Each year an average of over 100 people participate from as many as 29 countries, speaking 15 languages.
- Open Registration - September 8, 2015 – June 9, 2016
- Registration Hours: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Please allow 2hrs from time of arrival for placement testing
- Adults only please (must be at least 20yrs on Sept 1)
- Bring a picture ID with you
- No Registration Fee
- Regular Classes meet: Monday through Thursday (evenings)
- Class Time: 5:50 pm to 9:10 pm
- Classes: Grammar, Conversation, Writing, Reading (Levels 1-4)
Berrien Springs Public Schools
One Sylvester Avenue
Berrien Springs, MI 49103