Vision & Mission Statement
Together, inspiring students to think, learn, achieve and care in a global community
To work together, BSPS strives to involve all stakeholders in the educational process:
- Staff, students, community and families collaborate for maximum student progress.
- Inspiring a passion for learning is a primary focus:
- Students and staff are passionate, enthusiastic learners.
- Teachers act as facilitators, assisting students in their pursuits of learning.
- Building thinking skills is essential:
- Students pose and answer questions, solve problems, and use reasoning skills.
- Students think and work both independently and in groups.
- Learning is a lifelong experience for students and staff:
- Effective, engaged learning takes place when students and staff make real world connections.
- Students acquire the skills and knowledge in a variety of flexible, multi-sensory learning opportunities tailored to individual needs.
- Achievement is demonstrated through knowledge, talents, skills and abilities:
- BSPS holds high expectations for all students to produce their best work.
- Caring is more than a motto:
- Staff and students work together in a nurturing, safe environment, respecting our highly diverse population.
- Students and staff develop caring connections by helping to meet local and worldwide needs.
- We live in a global community and we are preparing students for a global future:
- Students learn with each other to understand, respect and communicate with various cultures.
- Students prepare to live and work anywhere in the world, with an understanding of and interest in global issues.