A variety of fine arts/health programs are provided on a daily basis. Physical education, art, music, keyboarding, computer and library skills add to our academic offerings intended to develop a well-rounded student.
In addition to our academic and fine arts programs, we offer..
- Social Worker Services
- Greater Berrien Springs Recreation Dept. - A variety of athletic programs
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing and Audiology Center
- EL (English Learners)
- Title I- School-Wide targeted assistance program that focuses on needs of at-risk children in the area of reading.
- Science Club & Science Olympiad- allows kids to explore, experiment and test their hypotheses
- Girls on the Run- (GOTR) After school program that focuses on character development and educates girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living.
- Student Council-Student government/service group.
- Rockership- Training to help students solve their own problems.
- Peer to Peer-Training that helps each student understand the needs of their peers with disabilities.
- Home School Partnership