Become part of our high achieving family at the Virtual Academy. We serve students from all different backgrounds with all different needs. Our goal is to provide a flexible way of learning that paves a path directly to college or career.
Berrien Springs Virtual Academy is open to all Berrien County, MI residents grades K-12.
Full Time Enrollment
Berrien Springs Virtual Academy is open to all Berrien County, MI residents grades 1-12.
- New Online Enrollment and SOC - for students looking to enroll online without having to print all the paperwork
(Please note: you will be redirected to the district website's online registration)
- School of Choice families - those living outside of Berrien Spring will need to fill out an application for School of Choice. Please follow above link for application instructions.
- School of Choice will open near the end of the year, updates to follow; all grades are welcome to apply (K-12).
This program is free of charge and enrollment is as easy as these steps:
- Please read this important document for Grade 6-12 or for Grades 1-5 concerning enrollment requirements.
- Complete NWEA testing - Information to follow this summer on dates.
- If you are a resident of Berrien County but do not live in Berrien Springs; please fill out by clicking on link - School of Choice form. If accepted, fill out our enrollment form. Instructions and links can be found on New Online Enrollment and SOC
- Read the Virtual Academy Handbook.
- Attend NEW Student Orientation - date to follow. 1-5th grade students will attend orientation when their materials arrive.
- 6. All NEW 6th - 12th grade students will register for a full 1-day orientation TBD. We will limit the number of available seats in order to adhere to Phase 4 seating guidelines.
Part Time Enrollment
For public school students who wish to take one or two courses with the Virtual Academy, but still attend their home district.