Parents & Students

Personal Curriculums

​The Michigan Merit law allows a parent or legal guardian of a student to request certain modifications to the state high school graduation requirements under limited conditions to ensure all students are effectively and consistently engaged in school regardless of need or disability

To find out more about Personal Curriculums, or to see if your student qualifies, please go to: Personal Curriculum Parent and Educator Guide

Please contact your student's school if you would like to apply if you feel your child would qualify.

Parent & Student Forms

Medical Action Plan Forms

Medical Action Plans (MAPs) are required every school year for medical treatment at school. MAP forms for the current school year are posted below. Forms must be completed by a physician. Please return the MAP to the office of the school location of which your student is currently attending, it will remain until the end of the school year.

Release of Medical Information

  • HIPAA Compliant Authorization for Exchange of Health & Education Information

Medication Administration

Self-administration means that the student can administer the medication in a manner directed by the physician without additional direction or supervision by school staff. See the forms below.

Health Appraisal

General health evaluation to be completed by the physician for enrolling Kindergarten students.