Project Based Learning Electives provided by the Berrien Springs Virtual Academy
Benton Harbor Dance Studios
All students must complete a project for this class.
Fusion Center for Dance Spring 2024
- Classes must begin in January - contact location for exact date.
- Families are responsible for all costs above the partnership maximum contribution of $400.
**Gymnastics: Acro classes are listed in partnership registration under the Physical Education Category.
Contact information: Christine Waterhouse, 269-985-8144, firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule, registration information for their location and class descriptions can be found on their website:
Fusion Center for Dance provides quality instruction to dancers of all ages and abilities. We also offer a competitive experience for those dancers looking to take their skills to the next level.At Fusion we offer classes in:
- Preschool Combination
- Musical Theater
- Hip Hop
- Mom & Me
- Private Lessons
- And more!
Additional registration at location is required. Please see their website.
Citadel Dance and Music Center Spring 2024
- Classes must begin and be attended in January by all students. For fall returning students, the partnership paid through Jan., you must continue immediately by Feb. 1. NEW partnership students must begin in Jan. and we will cover up to $400.
- ***Families are responsible for all costs above the partnership maximum contribution of $400. Contact Citadel ahead of time to know if you will owe any fees***
- 91 Hinkley Street, Benton Harbor - Located in the Arts District 925-1099
- Format: In-person
- Masks: optional
The Citadel Dance & Music Center is located in the heart of the Benton Harbor Arts District. We are dedicated to providing excellent dance training for the residents of our community and offer classes in all genres, taught by highly trained and professional faculty. We strive to inspire a sense of excitement and curiosity and to instill the disciplines of Dance & Music as art forms and a way of life.
Homeschool students may enroll in any class at their level/age group; specific class descriptions can be found on the Citadel Dance Program Website
The spring recital is June 15th. All students are expected to participate.
*Daytime classes are available for students ages 5-9. See the full Citadel dance schedule
*Gymnastics: Acro classes are listed in partnership registration under the Physical Education Category