Project Based Learning Electives provided by the Berrien Springs Virtual Academy
CMW: Children's Music Workshop Spring 2024
CMW provides theatrical productions for children of any ethnic, cultural and economic background, first grade through twelfth, in a nurturing, safe atmosphere of wholesome activity. We help children build confidence and self-esteem, while learning teamwork and the joy of expressing themselves through dance, music and drama.
- Instructor: Varies, Adrienne Glisson, Executive Director
- Contact Information: Adrienne Glisson, email@example.com 269-251-4765
- Location: St. Paul’s Lutheran School, 2673 W. John Beers Road, Stevensville, MI.
- Grade/Age: Grades 1 - 12
- Format: In-person
Registration must be made with CMW directly and through the partnership to be considered fully registered.
Please contact Adrienne Glisson at firstname.lastname@example.org to with any questions.
Please note ---- CMW registration is based on a first come first serve basis on the CMW website, not with the partnership. You will receive a confirmation via email or a phone call if program is full. Early Registration is recommended, space is limited. A deposit of $25.00 per student/maximum $50 per family is required to reserve your spot and is non-refundable if student withdraws from the program. Your deposit may be applied to the purchase of tickets, DVD, or T-Shirts after registration fees are paid in full by the Berrien Springs Partnership Program.
Students must audition, rehearse and perform a full show for Children’s Music Workshop.
Children’s Music Workshop Syllabus
(Do NOT register your child if they will miss any performance dates.)
High School Musical Jr.!
CMW's Registration Opened: November 17
Visit https://cmw.ludus.com/index.php?sections=classes to register.
Spaces are limited and fills up quickly so make sure you set your alarm to register ASAP!
High School Musical Jr is open to kids in Grade 1 - Age 18.
* Registration includes a t-shirt, a DVD, and a photo CD.
* Rehearsals are held on Saturdays from 9:00 - 1:30 at St. Paul's Lutheran School.
* Orientation will be January 10 at 6:00 PM and auditions will be January 13. (Registration ensures your child will be in the cast. Auditions will determine what part they will play.)
* Tech Week - April 8 - 11 4:00 - 8:00 PM at Lakeshore High School.
* Performances - April 12 & 13 at 7:00 PM and April 14 at 3:00 PM at Lakeshore Community Auditorium.
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOUR CHILD IS UNABLE TO ATTEND TECH WEEK OR PERFORMANCES.
See below for more pictures from CMW performances!
*Please note: it is important to make as informed a decision as possible when choosing your student's Community Resource classes. Most locations will allow a student to drop a class after one meeting, at no charge if it wasn't a good fit for the student, but not all. Some classes plan ahead based on the number that have signed up and have purchased materials, hired teachers, etc. and there might be a fee for class time or materials given to the student if the student drops after one or two meetings. The school cannot pay for classes that students do not complete, so choose wisely; if you do not take the class off of your student's schedule by the deadline, you may be asked to pay for the class time incurred prior to dropping the class.
Teacher of Record: Rebecca Howard: email@example.com K-8 and Mark Ring: firstname.lastname@example.org 9-12