Photography with Robert Ritzenthaler Spring 2024
This class is found under the ART and TECHNOLOGY categories during registration.
- All students must complete a project for this class.
- Instructor: Robert Ritzenthaler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 269-968-0181
- Website: Rtzenthaler Studios
- Format: Online
- Additional registration is NOT required
- Questions about times or availability contact Robert Ritzenthaler
Photography with Creativity and Fun (online only)
- Grades 4-12
- Start Date: Week of January 14th, through the week of May 5
- Group (call for available times or questions 269-968-0181)
This is an online class, students with any camera can join. From a phone camera to professional camera I will show you tips and tricks to make your photos look the best with whatever camera you have. I also will show you what equipment you may want to get in the future to further you photographic interest. I will also show you software options to make your photos look the best they can with developing and retouching software.
*Please note: it is important to make as informed a decision as possible when choosing your student's Community Resource classes. Most locations will allow a student to drop a class after one meeting, at no charge if it wasn't a good fit for the student, but not all. Some classes plan ahead based on the number that have signed up and have purchased materials, hired teachers, etc. and there might be a fee for class time or materials given to the student if the student drops after one or two meetings. The school cannot pay for classes that students do not complete, so choose wisely; if you do not take the class off of your student's schedule by the deadline, you may be asked to pay for the class time incurred prior to dropping the class.
Teacher of Record: Lisa Van Plew-Cid