Project Based Learning Electives provided by the Berrien Springs Virtual Academy
Sewing and Quilting with Robin English Fall 2023
- Location: 26848 W. Main Street, Edwardsburg, MI 49112
- Format: In-person
- Masks: Optional
- Additional registration at location is required.
- All students are required to do a project for this class. Speak with your mentor for instructions.
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced homeschool sewing
Classes begin the week of Sept 11.
Sewing Weekly schedule
Available M-F, contact Robin's Nest to arrange a day and time.
- Monday 10:00 -11:30, 1-2:30, 3-4:30
- Tuesday 10:00-11:30, 1-2:30, 3-4:30
- Wednesday 10:00-11:30, 1-2:30, 3-4:30
- Times on Thursday and Friday will be offered if needed.
Description: Click each syllabus to see what is taught in each level and the plan for each week.
Materials Required: Scissors, pins, patterns, any notions for your project and a sewing machine if available.
*Please note: it is important to make as informed a decision as possible when choosing your student's Community Resource classes. Most locations will allow a student to drop a class after one meeting, at no charge if it wasn't a good fit for the student, but not all. Some classes plan ahead based on the number that have signed up and have purchased materials, hired teachers, etc. and there might be a fee for class time or materials given to the student if the student drops after one or two meetings. The school cannot pay for classes that students do not complete, so choose wisely; if you do not take the class off of your student's schedule by the deadline, you may be asked to pay for the class time incurred prior to dropping the class.
Teacher of Record: Peres Sambu